Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So you want to hear more about me ?

So you want to hear more about me ? Ok, np........ I'm 18 yrs old and I live in Georgia. I live with my mom and step-father...... I cheerlead for my High School and I do a little modeling for myself.... I have a wonderful boy friend named John and we just meet two weeks ago......... he is 27 yrs old and he works at Home Depot. I am new at blogging, but I am loving it already!!!!! Its very fun, and you meet a lot of people...... hehehehehe. Let's see, I LOVE to party!!!!!!!!!! And DANCE!!!!!! I run weekly..... I have a Honda Civic, red......... I'm not a virgin. Wow, that was random, I know...... hehehehe. Well, I could say more, but how about u post me some question............. Later, JW

6 comments:

iwiwag said...

To: harasabullet

Look, I don't think we'll be doing that.... sorry to disappoint you.

JW

iwiwag said...

Thx lance for comment.

Anonymous said...

hi Jessica,i like u n ur pics very much..enjoy ur blogging.Lilian

iwiwag said...

Hey "Lilian", thx for u're comment!!!!

morbid princess said...

screw u i just wanna say.....
u're a whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but it's less to express what i wanna say...........just screwwwww

iwiwag said...

sorry u feel that way......