Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back to blogging. Hehehehehe

Hey everyone.... its been some time..... hehehehehe... ok, where were we. lol :) Let's see, why so long? Ummm, well, I met a really nice guy from the time of my last post to yesterday.... we broke up...... Doesnt' seem men want to be with me too long? ......... let's get this straight, I broke up with him......... he just wanted too much sex; 5 times / week........ Ummmmmmm, just too much for me!!!!! What is up with MEN???????????? Sex all the time..... oh well, enough of this....... going to wait a while until I get over this........................... opps, look at the time... have to sleep.. Bye everyone, until next time :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Christ!

Gone...but not forgotten!

~~Kinda like me, lately~~

anonymous.

iwiwag said...

Don't know what your talking about "anonymous"..... whatever.........

Anonymous said...

Whoops..

You're Back!!

{nevermind.}